Airtel Free 4G Offer Airtel Free Data Offer Airtel 399 Plan For Airtel 12 Months Data Plan Airtel New Offer Against Reliance Jio
Airtel Free 4G Offer: Airtel Free 4G Offer, Airtel free 4g, Airtel free 4g data offer, Airtel news today, Airtel 4g free data, Airtel 4g offer, Airtel free data offer, Airtel latest news, Airtel latest offers, Airtel new offer, Airtel free data, Airtel news, Airtel unlimited 4g, Airtel offer, Airtel free internet, Airtel 345 plan, Airtel 4g offers, Airtel 4g, Airtel new offers, Airtel offers, Airtel data offer, Airtel new year offer, Airtel new plan, Airtel new plans 2017.
Airtel Offers free data for 12 months to customers who switch to Airtel 4G. This offer is open only till February 28, 2017
Airtel Free Data for 12 months, worth Rs. 9,000
- 3GB free data every month till December 31, 2017 with select Prepaid and Postpaid plans for any 4G mobile device not currently on the Airtel network
- Rs 345 Prepaid pack will offer free Local + STD calls plus 4 GB (1 GB + 3GB free) data
- All MyPlan Infinity plans will offer free 3GB data per month in addition to regular plan benefits
- Airtel has been consistently rated as India’s fastest 4G network
- Airtel announced a special offer under which, it will offer free data for 12 months, worth up to Rs 9000.
- The 12 months offer is available to any customer with a 4G mobile handset that is currently not on the Airtel network. Any customer, including existing Airtel customers, upgrading to a new 4G handset can also avail this offer.
- This offer will be available to customer across India starting tomorrow and will close on February 28, 2017.
- Customers will get free 3GB data every month till December 31, 2017 with select Prepaid and Postpaid packs under this offer. This free data benefit will be over and above the pack/plan benefits.
Airtel Prepaid users: Free 3GB data with every Rs 345 recharge
Under this offer, customers with any 4G mobile handset who are not on the Airtel network or upgrading to a new 4G device, can enjoy 3GB free data, in addition to the regular pack benefits with Airtel’s Rs. 345 prepaid recharge. The pack will offer free calls – Local and STD – to any network in India plus 4GB data (1GB regular pack benefit + 3GB free data).
The first time free 3GB data benefit can be availed through MyAirtel app and data benefits on subsequent recharges will be instant. The pack benefits will be valid for 28 days and can be availed for a maximum of 13 recharges till December 31, 2017.
Airtel Postpaid users: Free 3 GB data per month with all MyPlan Infinity Plans
Customers with any 4G mobile handset who are not on the Airtel network or upgrading to a new 4G device, will now get 3GB free data per month, with all MyPlan Infinity plans. This is in addition to regular plan benefits which includes unlimited free voice calling – Local/STD/Roaming, generous bundles of data, free SMS and free subscription to Wynk Music and Wynk Movies.
Airtel Free 4G Offer: For instance, the Rs 549 Infinity plan will now offer unlimited free calling plus 6 GB data (3GB regular data + 3GB free data) per month along with other pack benefits to customers under this offer. The Rs 799 Infinity plan will offer unlimited free calling plus 8 GB data (5 GB regular data + 3GB free data) per month along with other pack benefits to customers under this offer.
Postpaid customers can claim the free data through MyAirtel App.
How to get free airtel 4g data: Click Here to Get This Offer
Airtel Free Data Offer 2017, Airtel 3GB Offer, Airtel 3GB Free Offer, airtel free 4g data offer, airtel free 4g offer, airtel new offer 2017, airtel free 4g, airtel new offer, airtel 4g offer, airtel unlimited 4g, airtel free data offer, airtel new year offer 2017, airtel free data, airtel 349 unlimited, airtel new year offer, airtel unlimited plan, airtel latest offers, airtel offer, airtel offers, airtel 4g offers, airtel latest news, airtel new offers, airtel new plan, airtel 4g.
Airtel Free 4G Offer TERMS AND CONDITIONS : AIRTEL VALUE OFFER
- The Airtel Value Offer (‘Offer’) is being provided to Airtel mobile customers in India on or after 8th Dec’2016 00:00 Hours.
- Upon subscribing to select pre-paid packs or post-paid plans – as may be applicable (collectively ‘Packs’) forming part of the Offer, an Airtel customer can benefit from 100% waiver on charges for calls within India only. On select Packs, Airtel customers shall also be eligible to enjoy prescribed amount of free data in addition to the limits of the data packs opted for.
- The benefits of this Offer may be enjoyed by the subscribing customer in his / her home circle only and the same would not be applicable while on roaming.
- Subscribers opting for the packs under the Offer with new 4G handsets, that is 4G handsets that have previously not been used on Airtel’s network, shall be able to enjoy free data up to Rs. 9,000/- (‘4G Handset Value Offer’).
- In order to benefit from the 4G Handset Value Offer, the Airtel customer upon subscribing to the Offer, would be required to claim their free data once on the MyAirtel Application. For subsequent recharges, the free data will be auto-credited to the account of the subscriber. Free data, as described here, is data up to 3GB which can be claimed up to a maximum of 13 times for the period up till 31st Dec 2017, from the date of first subscribing to the Offer and the 4G Handset Value Offer.
- A customer shall be eligible to enjoy the benefits of the 4G Handset Value Offer when subscribing to Airtel network with a handset that has not been previously used on Airtel Network or upon purchase of a new 4G enabled handset. Our network shall assess the eligibility of the customer based on the following criterion :
- The handset being used is a 4G enabled handset
- The handset has not been used previously on Airtel Network for a period of 30 days or more.
- 9,000/- is the average cost of 36 GB of 4G data in India in multiples of 1GB data recharges. 36 GB is the amount of free data that an Airtel Customer can enjoy upon subscribing to the Offer and claiming free data up to a maximum of 13 times for the period up till 31st Dec 2017 under the 4G Handset Value Offer.
- The benefits of the Offer will be valid on all radio (4G/3G/2G) except for Kerala circle where the data will be valid on 4G and 2G only.
- The credited data along with the said free data shall exhaust at the end of the 28 day period from the date of credit of data, regardless of usage, and cannot be carried forward to the subsequent month.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer provided by Airtel.
- An Airtel customer may subscribe to the Offer by either visiting an airtel retailer or through My Airtel App and subscribing to the plan. Please scroll down to view details of packs.
- In order to continue to enjoy the benefits of the pack, the Airtel customer must opt for the Offer and the 4G Handset Value Offer each time upon expiry or exhaustion of the previous month’s pack.
- These Terms and Conditions shall constitute an agreement between Airtel and each customer and by subscribing to the Offer, customer accepts the same as binding upon him/her.
- The terms and conditions of usage of Airtel, so far as the same are not inconsistent with the present terms and conditions, continue to be applicable upon you as a user of the mobile services.
- Airtel will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Offer or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond Airtel’s reasonable control. If Airtel suspends or cancels the Offer, all aspects of the Offer shall be null and void. Airtel will not be liable to compensate any customer for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this Offer.
- AIRTEL HAS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT OF ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES AND ANY RESULTING DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, RELATING TO THE CUSTOMER AVAILING, NOT RECEIVING OR CUSTOMER’S USE OF THE OFFER. Airtel Free 4G Offer
- AIRTEL MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT OF THE OFFER AND THE MOBILE SERVICES INCLUDING AS TO ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, AVAILABILITY, DISRUPTION OR ERROR FREE OPERATION.
- Please note that the statements in these terms and conditions do not constitute any general representation from Airtel regarding Airtel’s services or its availability. Airtel’s network and the provisions of the Offer and the 4G Handset Value Offer is available on an ‘as is where is available’ basis and Airtel makes no representation, guarantee or warranty regarding the availability, fitness for any specified purpose or error free operation of the network. Network availability may be affected due to various reasons including force majeure, acts of god, inclement weather, topographical/ geographic/ demographic factors, maintenance work, availability of interconnection with other networks, etc.
- Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, Airtel and the customer submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi alone. Airtel Free 4G Offer 12 months data plan.